We have an exciting opportunity for Admin Assistant to join a rapidly expanding company in building a new large scale manufacturing facility. This will be an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend for 3-4 years and see out the duration of the project.
This role will be essential to the successful delivery and smooth running of a $600+ million project. You will work closely with the Project team offering administrative support to Project Managers and all departments. This will include maintaining calendars, managing travel arrangements, coordinating meetings (and preparing documentation), recording meeting minutes, designing and coordinate handouts along with preparing monthly reports.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- First class communication skills including with stakeholders.
- Experience in preparing reports.
- Ability to work to strict timescales and deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.