A new exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in North Carolina.
They are looking to build compliance-driven work environments and are in need of an experienced Construction Manager with 8+ years’ experience in building Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Cleanroom facilities to cGMP regulatory standards.
Your role will be to develop a plan to construct the project and ensure that weekly activities are consistent in a safe and professional manner. Your on-site report will be the Project Managers where you will work closely with them to ensure project delivery is conducted in accordance with quality standards, with a strong emphasis on safety and completion of the project within budget.
Construction Manager experience required:
- 8+ years’ experience building Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Cleanroom facilities
- 10+ years’ Construction experience
- Experience in the management of budget, schedule and cost
- Preferred Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing background
- cGMP understanding
- OSHA 10 required, OSHA 30 preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.