Biotech Rec are working with one of the top 10 globally recognised pharmaceutical businesses based in Massachusetts. This project is supporting a retrofit of a facility including equipment upgrades with a budget of $50million.
The role will include having an input into design when working with vendors and on site engineering teams. You will be the main point of contact for Validation in the area which you are assigned. Provide C&Q oversight during installation as outlined in the Master Plan.
Requirements for this CQV Engineer contract:
At least 5 years’ experience as a CQV / Validation Engineer in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
Expertise in one of the following areas: Sterilisation (Autoclaves, SIP), Cleaning (CIP), Vial & Syringe filling, Vial & syringe sterilisation.
Experience and Qualifications required
- 5+ years experience within a similar role
- Demonstrate previous experience working on a retrofit/upgrade project
- Ability to work within tight schedules and budgets
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Sterilisation, Cleaning and Filling.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.