We have an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to join a rapidly expanding company in building a new large scale manufacturing facility. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend for 4+ years and see out the duration of the project.
This role will play a key part in the project by maintaining all paper and electronic documentation generated by all internal and external resources. Ideally you will have experience in working with documents such as design, construction and qualification & validation. It is essential all work performed on the project has the correct paperwork attached with a proper audit trail which will be required for regulatory approval.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills with electronic and paper documentation.
- Previous experience in a project environment where all documentation is fully controlled and accurately filed.
- Ability to serve as the link between departments with documentation which will be required.
- Ideally worked on large Capital Projects within the Pharmaceutical industry as a Document Controller.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec does not support visa sponsorship.