Engineering Director required for initially 6 months to work closely with the Project Director of a new large scale pharmaceutical facility. This is one of many capital projects within a rapidly expanding company who are really making their mark within the life science sector.
This is an opportunity for a strong Engineering Director/Senior Project Manager who has experience in delivering capital projects within the Pharmaceutical sector. It is essential you have full project lifecycle experience from conceptual design through to close out/operation.
If successful, you will be working as the Project Directors right hand person and be responsible for the coordination and execution of all technical aspects of the project. You will provide guidance for the resolution of technical issues, assist in building layouts, review material specification and coordinate progress reports.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Experience in leading high level Capex projects ($500m+)
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of projects delivered on time and within budget
- Be able to communicate at stakeholder level and with external EPCM and Vendors
- Confident in coordinating all engineering input into a large Capex project.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.