One of our rapidly expanding clients are seeking a Project Manager to oversee all MEP responsibilities within a major pharmaceutical greenfield Capex project. Although the contract will initially be 6 months, this will be extended for the duration of the project – roughly 4 years.
This position offers the right person a great opportunity to play an integral part of the company’s growth plans with this new exciting state of the art facility.
To play a key part in this project, you will have experience within a similar position. It is essential you have worked on a pharmaceutical facility and taken charge of all Utility Systems (except Clean Utilities) previously. This role will participate and support all subcontracting efforts related to utilities. You will play an integral role in the overall responsibility for the execution of design, installation and system operation for the HVAC, BAS and Black Utilities.
MEP Lead Requirements:
- Demonstrate previous experience of managing HVAC, BAS and Black Utilities from design through to operation within a pharmaceutical facility.
- Ability to work closely with procurement for all HVAS and BAS equipment which includes FAT testing.
- Proven capability of participating in the development of commissioning and qualification documents.
- Strong technical skills to support the project team throughout the duration of the project.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.