We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Lead to join a rapidly expanding company in building a new large scale manufacturing facility. This will be an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend for 3-4 years and see out the duration of the project.
This role will oversee the Process function of a new $600+ million facility. You will take responsibility for developing and optimizing processes from conception through start up and operation. The successful candidate will liaise with stakeholders and report directly into the Project Director to ensure the smooth operation of the project.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Assess processes, take measurements, and interpret data.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Perform process simulations.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Perform risk assessments.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.