We are looking for a Procurement Manager / Lead to join an exciting greenfield capex project within the pharmaceutical sector. This will initially be a 6 month contract which will be extended for up to 4 years in duration.
This large scale facility requires a strong Procurement Manager who has experience within a similar role supporting projects with a value in excess of $500m. Within the role, you will support the selection of EP and CM firms, manage the procurement of all new equipment, obtain and develop a Vendor or Subcontractor library, take part in various project meetings and assist in the bid process.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Must have experience within large scale pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or gene therapy capex projects
- Knowledge of equipment, vendors and suppliers within this sector
- Strong relationship building skills up to stakeholder level
- Demonstrate previous experience working on a project from initial bidding through to operation
- Ability to review, understand, organize, update and record predecessor files
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.