We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Controls Lead to join a rapidly expanding company in building a new large scale manufacturing facility. This will be an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend for 3-4 years and see out the duration of the project.
This role will oversee the Project Controls function of a new $600+ million facility. You will take responsibility for a Cost Engineer and a Planner to ensure they are keeping the project on time and within budget. It is essential you have experience in managing a project of this size within the Pharma/Bio-Pharma sector. You should demonstrate capability to manage and lead a team through a project from conceptual design through to operation.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Experience in the same role for a large scale project of $500+ million
- Strong working knowledge of project systems
- Demonstrate ability to support projects being delivered on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills including liaising with stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role