Project Director required for initially 12 months to manage a $110 - $120m retrofit of a vivarium facility in PA. This is one of many capital projects within a rapidly expanding company who are really making their mark within the life science sector.
This is an opportunity for a strong Project Director who has experience in delivering capital projects within the Vivarium or Pharmaceutical sector. The project is fully funded and has completed preliminary and conceptual stages.
If successful, you will take full control of the project and play a huge part in the companies expansion. It will be down to the Project Director to ensure the facility is delivered on time and within budget.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Ideally experienced in delivering projects within the vivarium sector, if not, pharmaceutical projects would be acceptable
- Demonstrate a portfolio of successful projects which have been delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to communicate at stakeholder level and with external EPCM and Vendors
- Excellent project knowledge with a hands on approach
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.