One of our rapidly expanding clients are seeking a Project Manager to oversee all QC responsibilities within a major pharmaceutical greenfield Capex project. Although the contract will initially be 6 months, this will be extended for the duration of the project – roughly 4 years.
This position offers the right person a great opportunity to play an integral part of the company’s growth plans with this new exciting facility.
To play a key part in this project, you will have experience within a similar position. It is essential you have worked on a pharmaceutical facility and can demonstrate managing design, construction and execution of labs. Duties will also include managing the purchasing and relocation of laboratory equipment along with the commissioning/decommissioning, transport, delivery and instillation for various vendors.
Project Manage Requirements:
- Demonstrate previous experience of taking full ownership of a Capex/Opex project in the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical sector
- Extensive knowledge of laboratories from design and construction through to operation
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to communicate at stakeholder level along with external EPCM’s and Vendors
- Have a hands-on approach so you can understand the stage of the project throughout the contract
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.