This is a great opportunity for a quality manager with experience with medical devices to join a leading developer medical devices. This is an established and recognised business within a niche market.
The successful Quality Manager will be heading up the Quality Assurance department and will be responsible for meeting all operational, regulatory, compliance and strategic requirements in support of the business needs.
Duties will include managing manufacturing processed to ensure they comply with internal and external specifications, make sure all technical files are maintained according to relevant procedures, take ownership of the QMS system along with all customer quality and/or regulatory enquiries which are product related.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years QA experience in either medical devices or pharmaceutical
- Full knowledge of operating within an ISO13485 or equivalent environment
- Experience in an ISO 7 clean room
- Experience of auditing, developing and implementing SPC, validation and risk management would all be extremely advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.