We are looking for an experiences Safety Lead to join a pharmaceutical company supporting multiple construction projects in Pennsylvania. With the projects having a combined value in excess of $200m it is essential you have worked on projects of this scale previously.
This lead role will have the ability to influence and lead associates, set direction and vision along with supporting all levels within the organisation. The key part of this role will be find the root cause and provide sustainable solutions along with liaising internally to employees all levels. You will have the ability to resolve conflicts effectively by written and verbal communication along with emotional intelligence.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Experience in Providing summary reports and visual management on the progress towards Safety goals, and any agency/regulatory inspections/violations.
- Demonstrate previous experience as the safety leader for projects under their control – works with all contractors in a collaborative manner, ensuring all work is completed in a safe manner.
- Ability to manage Work Permits and ensure they are accurately updated and signed off ensuring no permits go one day without being updated.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to work within a team and closely with the EHS Manager.
- Specific training or certificates required:
- OSHA 10 hour and/or 40
- First Aid / CPR /AED Trained
- Experience with:
- Fall Protection
- Working from heights
- Crane Safety
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.