We are supporting a large greenfield Pharmaceutical facility which will be state of the art. The facility has a budget of around $500m and they are currently in construction.
This role will be a 12 month contract initially but has a scope to be extended for the duration of the project which will be around 3 years.
This role will be key in delivering the IT and Automation within the facility. Duties will include working closely with local project teams, developing and reviewing System Development Life Cycle, troubleshoot whilst working as the subject matter expert to resolve any issues which arise.
Senior Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Specific experience in the design, implementation and qualification of Process Analytical technologies is a requirement
- Demonstrate ability in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues within the implementation of automation systems
- Experience with Process Automation systems and/or Laboratory systems in a Life sciences environment is essential
- Strong communication skills up to stakeholder level
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.