We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company in building a new large scale manufacturing facility. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend for 4+ years and see out the duration of the project.
This role will oversee the Process function of a new $700+ million facility. You will take responsibility for developing and optimizing processes from conception through start up and operation. The successful candidate will liaise with stakeholders and report directly into the Project Director to ensure the smooth operation of the project.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Accountable for management of Process Design Engineering, Equipment Technology efforts and System Owners.
- Work closely with the Engineering Director to resolve any issues which may arise
- Have understanding of manufacturing process and controls within assigned facility including labs and pilot plants.
- Demonstrate ability to review technical solutions with engineers and manager along with approving for implementation.
- Proven track record of delivering project on schedule and within budget.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec does not support visa sponsorship.