Location : Cambridge
Salary : Up to £50K per annum + benefits
We are seeking applications from Scientists to join a leading company in Cambridge at the forefront of developing exciting new diagnostic systems. You will lead development of both new and existing products and play a key role in the delivery of projects. Ideally you will have had at least three years’ experience with immunodiagnostics products
Experience and Qualifications required
- At least three years within development of immunodiagnostic products
- MSc in a Biological Sciences discipline
- Excellent understanding of ISO13485
- Solid knowledge of development, verification, testing and manufacturing
- Experience within a supervisory or managerial role
If you meet the criteria, please do not hesitate to contact Biotech Rec for further details or to be considered for the role.
Please note, Biotech Rec do not sponsor Visa applications.